CYCLONE 8 Pair Boot and Glove Dryer - Canadian Customer Please Call to Order 610 761 7340
Cyclone 8 Pair Dryers are for anyone in the outdoors, skiers, snowboarders and athletes who need to have their damp wet footwear dried completely and quickly. The Cyclone dryer can be installed easily with a bracket that mounts to a the wall on standard 16" wall studs. The unit comes with a plug to connect to any standard 110 volt wall socket. Simple installation makes it easy to use in many locations in your home, laundry room, garage or shop.
The new V2 design and custom motor has a very low operating cost and very low level of noise. Our cabinet design maximizes warm air flow to have your gear dry usually within 30 to 60 minutes
New Designed & Upgraded Motor: The new design is more efficient and has a life expectancy three times that of previous model. The new motor is whisper quiet with new blade design.
- Size: 51” H x 23” W x 13” D (13" from back to end of tubes), (54" from bottom to top tube)
- Air Flow: 184 cfm
- Programmable timer - 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, and 2 hour
- Voltage AC:110 60hz
- 6ft. Power Cord (comes out left side of unit)
- Weight: 75 lbs.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Color: Black
* 2 FREE Tube Covers with your order TODAY!
* Redirect air from unused tubes when drying limited gear.
* Estimated shipping cost $99.00. This model ships on a pallet via. a LTL truck. The ship cost my vary depending on shipping address, residential delivery, lift gate truck, etc. If there are any adjustments to the ship cost we will notify you before completing the order for your approval.