CYCLONE 23 Pair Boot and Glove Dryer - Canadian Customer Please Call to Order 610 761 7340
We have the Fastest delivery time on all Cyclone Dryer Models
The 23 Pair Cyclone Boot Dryer is designed for industrial use, this wall-mounted boot dryer holds any combination of 23 pairs of gloves, helmets, or ski/snowboard/work boots. From rental shops to ski areas and resorts, large private homes, to fire stations this highly effective, versatile boot drying system will provide quick, complete drying for high volume areas with limited floor space.
This Cyclone Boot Dryer unit mounts on any wall and extends only 19". It produces 700 cubic feet of 95-105° F air per minute per pair of boots, allowing complete drying of 23 pair in 45 to 60 minutes.
The powerhouse of a motor in this unit is custom made for Cyclone Dryers. A precisely designed cabinet shape maximizes air pressure. With this combination, you can expect wet gear to be dried in the amount of time it takes to have lunch. The Cyclone Boot Dryer is equipped with a 60 minute adjustable timer which allows control of the drying speed and temperature to insure maximum versatility and efficiency.
- Size: 62” H x 55” W x 20” D (20" from back to end of tubes), (66" from bottom to top tube)
- Air Flow: 700 cfm
- Programmable timer
- Voltage AC:230 single phase
- Weight: 450 lbs.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Color: Black
* 4 FREE Tube Covers with your order TODAY!
* Redirect air from unused tubes when drying limited gear.
* Estimated shipping cost $275.00. This model ships on a pallet via. a LTL truck. The ship cost my vary depending on shipping address, residential delivery, lift gate truck, etc. If there are any adjustments to the ship cost we will notify you before completing the order for your approval.